Wednesday, October 26, 2011

GoFundMe in the Fall...2011

Man....grey sky, orange leaves, cold air... so damp ....  Clearly winter is starting to move closer.  Today I have spent the entire morning on my computer...  Looking for other funding mechanisms, grants and programs for special needs children.    Looking for jobs...feeling very frustrated.  I am a confused jumbled mess today.

I did get a recommendation to use GOFUNDME.com   Which I think is a cool new website ...  You can set up a measureable goal to attain and work towards in your fund raising efforts.

And then share it with Facebook, twitter, etc.  So I set one up for my guy Daniel.  Who God knows needs so much more than I can provide in my meager time consuming all encompassing life.

If I could draw life as a giant rollercoaster I would.  Because I am on one every single day. It never settles, it never stops, there are moments of relief ....and then it starts again.

and again.

and again.

Please see GofundMe   recommend it to a friend.  Maybe you need to raise funds for something or someone special.  Try it.  

Somewhere in this house there must be warm sweaters.  I know its pretty to look at...but Fall this year is a prelude to wondering... "after last winter what the heck is going to happen this year?"

No comments: