Thursday, November 10, 2011

Buried in Coupons in Snuggling into sleep

I started clipping the coupons again.  Strategically trying to save every single penny.  And tonight I actually fell asleep and woke up amidst piles of flyers and scraps of papers with the scissors still in my tired fingers.

Its the kind of tired you can't really describe...just pure mental...internal...physical and emotionally exhaustion.  Clipping coupons sent me into a savings induced coma.

I just thought it was funny that I fell asleep...mid clip.   My mind is just so overwhelmed with caring for everyone that it gives in.

I guess that's ok. But the best part of the day...was my 15 minute snuggle in the chair with Daniel...before he fell asleep.  Its magic.  

Its my turn.  This is what it will look like:   OH my friend there...that is Tinker...she is always near me when I'm sleeping.  True unconditional love.  She is a wonderful kitty.

No comments: